Ready to take your sales career to new heights?
ACP is seeking a highly motivated individual who is looking to join a team of passionate aerospace professionals as a sales representative. You must be a self-starter, coachable, and be able to develop long-term relationships. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Ideal candidates should have the following experience:
- Outside technical sales experience preferred. Experience in aviation is not required.
- Grew existing customer base along with bringing in new customers
- Sold at a competitive or higher price
- Sold a custom engineered solution to engineers and/or buyers
- Consistently met or exceeded annual sales numbers (revenue and profit)
- Consistently prospected via cold calling, telemarketing and on-site customer visits
- Presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Grow revenue with existing customers by introducing new products and services
- Grow customer base through routine prospecting
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentations, understanding customer requirements
- Close sales opportunities, explain product and service capabilities, overcome objections, prepare contracts
- Provide market intelligence to senior management. New product opportunities, competitive landscape
- Work closely with customers to develop new product offerings
- Provide sales reports to senior management
- Work within company CRM
- Attend trade shows
- Routine travel out of state
- Work closely with customers to resolve customer issues or complaints
- Participate in company training activities
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Aviation Experience Preferred: 1 year