Aereos company Atlas Aerospace will also celebrate its 40th anniversary at the national event
Dallas, TX – April 3, 2018 – Aereos, experts in component MRO, DER repairs and precision aerospace manufacturing, announced today that the company will unveil a new service offering to its family of award-winning companies. Aereos Defense joins Atlas Aerospace, Airline Component Parts (ACP), and EulessAero and will make its debut in Booth #1617 at the 23rd annual MRO Americas Conference and Exhibition April 10-12, 2018 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
“Two years ago, we were excited to launch our brand at MRO Americas. Adding Aereos Defense to our capabilities at this event parallels that moment and showcases our growth and commitment to this industry,” expressed William Montgomery, Partner with Aereos. “We are introducing a new service offering to the company and celebrating the milestone of forty years for Atlas Aerospace, a cornerstone of Aereos. MRO Americas 2018 will be a memorable event.”
The completely redesigned booth (#1617) at MRO Americas is a great chance to meet Aereos face-to-face. You can set up a meet-and-greet with any of the Aereos companies by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that you swing by for an invitation to the 40th Anniversary Celebration with Atlas Aerospace, an Aereos Company – 40 Years of Exceptional Repair. The Celebration will commence Wednesday at 3 p.m., with cake, champagne, and a drawing for an Apple HomePod!
While visiting, don a vintage hat, scarf and goggles to take a souvenir photo with one of four planes on our photo wall. Post your photo on your Facebook and Twitter, tagging Aereos and the hashtags #MROAM and #ILoveFlying to enter our photo contest. On Facebook, like our Company Page /aereosaviation, on Twitter: @AereosAviation. Contest winners will be determined simply by the highest number of comments and captions from their friends. Share your post, and ask your friends to caption it for the best chance to win an Amazon gift card valued up to $100! The contest ends at the end of the trade show. Remember to use #MROAM!
“We always look forward to attending MRO Americas, talking with customers and others in the industry. There isn’t a better place to commemorate the accomplishments and longevity of the great team at Atlas Aerospace,” David Baker, Partner with Aereos, adds. “And now, Aereos Defense joins the team by offering a unique way for our family of companies to address our clients’ needs, and we are overjoyed to unveil that service here.”
Company experts will be available throughout the conference to address industry needs and offer unique solutions. Represented at this conference are:
- Aereos – The parent of a family of companies who are all specialists committed to fast turn times, exceptional customer service and proven reliability.
- Atlas Aerospace – an FAA-certified 145 repair station founded in 1978 and renowned for its quality, workmanship, fast turnaround times, exceptional customer service and extended on-wing performance in support of our airline, OEM and MRO customers around the world.
- Airline Component Parts (ACP) – an FAA-certified 145 repair station, operating since 1994, specializing in the development of DER repair solutions focused on high-value expendable components.
- EulessAero – With more than 50 years of supporting the aviation industry, EulessAero employs state-of-the-art equipment, extensive parts manufacturing experience and adaptable, cost-effective processes to support the industry’s most precise requirements.
- Aereos Defense – a complementary service department within Aereos, uniquely created to integrate and streamline the inner workings of this specific industry need to offer clients ease and efficiency of service.
The Aviation Week MRO Americas Conference and Exhibition will focus on maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) through a series of discussions and networking opportunities drawing 15,000 industry and government professionals. The event features the industry’s largest exhibition floor, which showcases 850+ solution providers to communicate actionable solutions, build contacts and exchange ideas. For an agenda, visit http://mroamericas.aviationweek.com.
Aereos, a Texas-based company with offices in DFW and Miami, consists of experts in component repair and overhaul, DER repair solutions and precision manufacturing of critical components. Aereos is dedicated to providing airline, MRO and OEM customers with the latest quality aircraft parts, MRO services, exceptional customer service and value from its family of four award-winning companies: Aereos, Atlas Aerospace, Airline Component Parts (ACP) and EulessAero. With more than 100 years of combined industry experience and 150 highly skilled aircraft professionals and craftsmen, Aereos, and its operating companies go above and beyond to expand its wealth of knowledge continually, to develop and master better methods, improve process efficiencies and accelerate delivery times. We are passionate and driven to retain the reputation and trust we have built with our customers for proven reliability.