Ready to take your sales career to new heights?
Atlas Aerospace is seeking a highly motivated individual who is looking to join a team of passionate aerospace professionals. You must be a self-starter, coachable, and be able to develop long-term relationships. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Ideal candidates should have the following experience:
- Sales of Component Repair and Overhaul Services of at least 5 years.
- Grew existing customer base along with bringing in new customers
- Sold at a competitive or higher price
- Consistently met or exceeded annual sales numbers (revenue and profit)
- Consistently prospected via cold calling, telemarketing and on-site customer visits
- Presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Grow revenue with existing customers by introducing new products and services
- Grow customer base through routine prospecting
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentations, understanding customer requirements
- Close sales opportunities, explain product and service capabilities, overcome objections, prepare contracts
- Provide market intelligence to senior management. New product opportunities, competitive landscape
- Work closely with customers to develop new product offerings
- Provide sales reports to senior management
- Work within company CRM
- Attend trade shows
- Routine travel out of state/Country
- Work closely with customers to resolve customer issues or complaints
- Participate in company training activities
Atlas Aerospace is an industry leader in the repair and overhaul of commercial aircraft components. We understand that we are only as good as the people on our team. Therefore, we make sure we hire great people that are willing to work hard, have fun, and think outside of the box. We have experienced tremendous growth and the sky truly is the limit!
- Base plus uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for advancement
- On-going training and development