Aereos Group Grows Again, Adding Aereos Interior Solutions
Newest Division of Aereos to Offer Cabin, Galley and Other Interior Products
Dallas, TX – March 15, 2019 – Global aircraft solutions provider Aereos recently announced another member division to its group, Aereos Interior Solutions.
The Aereos family already encompasses experts focused on component repair and overhaul, unique FAA engineered repair solutions, and precision manufacturing. Now, Aereos Interior Solutions joins Atlas Aerospace, Airline Component Parts (ACP), EulessAero and Aereos Defense as its newest division of Aereos.
Aereos Interiors Solutions specializes in aircraft galley design and manufacturing. Their products include containers, drawers, service carts and foldable carts: water boilers, coffee pots and other hot liquid containers; ovens, oven racks, microwave ovens and ADA-approved galley wheelchairs among others. Aereos Interior Solutions also offers world class OOPs, including lavatory products such as toilet shrouds, paper towel dispensers, door hinge assemblies and interior OOP parts including window shades, tray table latches, escutcheons, overhead bin retainers and light bezels.
Of the recent addition, Aereos Interior Solutions COO, Andrew Eros stated, “By listening carefully to the wishes of our customers, we realized the need to create this new division. Aereos Interior Solutions not only provides additional capabilities to our current customers, it increases what we can offer through all divisions of our company.”
Mechanical design engineer Walter Biskay added, “Through careful research and acquisition, we have created a world-class division specializing in aircraft interior solutions. Many involved have decades of experience as the largest supplier of American-made galleys. This is truly a hallmark day in the history of Aereos.”
While this new acquisition adds additional products and services to the Aereos brand, customers can expect to see little change. “You can expect to see the same quality, customer service, reliability and innovation you have come to expect from every Aereos division,” said Aereos marketing manager, Sherry Hosier. “The Aereos commitment to providing exceptional customer service is unwavering, even with our tremendous growth.”
Aereos Interior Solutions is already underway, working from several locations in north Texas. The division will make its company debut at the 2019 Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg, Germany in April.
- Aereos – A family of five award-winning divisions with over 150 years of combined service, dedicated to providing quality aircraft parts, MRO services, exceptional customer service and value.
- Atlas Aerospace – specializes in the repair and overhaul of key pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-mechanical, fuel and electronic components in support of airlines, MROs and OEMs from around the world.
- Airline Component Parts (ACP) – specializes in providing unique FAA-approved options to repair high-dollar expendable APU, pneumatic and fuel component accessories.
- EulessAero – employs state-of-the-art equipment, extensive parts manufacturing experience and adaptable, cost-effective processes to support aerospace precision manufacturing.
- Aereos Defense – provides worldwide support for military aircraft and engines including component repair overhaul, precision manufacturing, and customized repair solutions.
- Aereos Interiors Solutions – provides custom solutions for commercial airlines and OEMs by designing, engineering and manufacturing superior cabin, galley and interior products.
Aereos, a global aircraft solutions provider, encompasses experts focused on component repair and overhaul, unique FAA engineered repair solutions, precision manufacturing and custom interior products. Aereos provides, airline, military, MRO and OEM customers with quality aircraft parts, MRO services, exceptional customer service and value from its group of award-winning divisions: Atlas Aerospace, Airline Component Parts (ACP), EulessAero, Aereos Interior Solutions and Aereos Defense. With more than 150 years of combined aviation experience, Aereos goes above and beyond to continually develop and master better methods, improve efficiencies and accelerate delivery time. We are passionate and driven to retain the reputation and trust built with our customers by delivering proven reliability.